Avoid the Planned (and Unnecessary) Obsolescence of End Of Life Alerts
Cisco’s “End of Life” and “End of Sale” policies cost you money.
We have the expertise and massive inventory to ensure you avoid the needless replacement of OEM products & the risk of incompatibility and operational disruption. Research by industry analysts finds that the lifecycle of network hardware averages 7 to 10 years, yet most enterprises follow the 3 to 5 year equipment lifetime guidelines of Cisco and other OEMs. If your IT infrastructure requirements haven’t changed significantly, why replace equipment designed to function reliably for much longer? We have decades of experience helping thousands of enterprises manage their network assets to minimized costs & avoid the risks inherent in arbitrary “End of Life” upgrade policies. A customized Systain support program tailored for your specific needs delivers the following benefits while ensuring you mitigate equipment churn & disruption:
- Professional and responsive support coverage for your entire IT infrastructure
- Comprehensive multivendor support across a wide range of server, storage and network assets from virtually all manufacturers
- Optimize your maintenance budget by reducing Opex and Capex expenditures
- Systain Support is the proven reliable and lower cost alternative to OEM contracts and equipment pricing
- Greater flexibility and customized support based on your existing infrastructure and business objectives
- Higher degree of responsiveness with Level 2/3 engineers and one-call replacement of equipment
- Available short-notice shipping and on-site technical assistance
- Reduce rick by avoiding unnecessary equipment upgrades and software updates triggered by OEM End of Life/End of Sale/End of Support policies which can destabilize the infrastructure
- Third-Party Maintenance provides a hybrid or bimodal support capability
- Upgrading frequently increases risk of downtime and adds to network complexity
End of Life (EoL) Announcement
This is a notice acknowledging that Cisco will stop supporting this specific product in the near future. A feature freeze is implemented on their platform and no additional features or expansion modules will be included for the specific line of products.
Systain will continue to sell & support these lines for many years.
End Of Sale Announcement
Cisco closes sales channels to the device, making the hardware unavailable through Cisco representatives. Software continues to be maintained and service contracts are still available.
Systain will have the hardware available for sale and support well beyond EoS.
End of New Service
End of New Service attachment Clients are no longer able to add a service contract to a device. Existing contracts can still be renewed and extended.
Our maintenance & support offerings go well past EoS deadlines for Cisco products.
No Additional Software Releases (End Of ISO)
Cisco no longer updates software for the platform. They will still allow you to put these devices under a SMARtnet contract allowing you to pay for software updates that are not even available.
End Of Contract Renewal
Renewing an existing service contract is no longer an option. Cisco starts the final timer on their ability to support the device.
Systain provides worldwide support for Cisco EoS product lines.
Last Date of Support (LDOS)
The last milestone in Cisco’s product cycle, where Cisco officially declares the product obsolete.