Considering third-party maintenance for your network or data center?
Read why Gartner Research Director Christine Tenneson says a hybrid approach to maintenance can provide organizations with an average of 60% savings off OEM support list prices.
Find out why Gartner calls OEM transceivers the
“biggest rip-off in networking”
Among the highlights of her findings:
- Buyers of hardware maintenance for networks and data centers are increasingly considering the maintenance portion of their budget as “nonstrategic IT” spending
- Third-Party Maintenance (TPM) is a viable low-cost alternative to expensive OEM contracts and pricing
- TPM offers the potential for potentially greater savings when post-warranty equipment is included
- TPM is often used to replace original warranties which expire to avoid significant increases in OEM post-warranty pricing
- Systain is cited in the report as alternative supplier of transceivers
Download your copy of Gartner’s ‘Partnering With Third-Party Maintenance Providers for Data Center and Network Maintenance Cost Optimization’ report today